10 Feb 2010

February 10

Today was a good 'un. I had the privilege of visiting The Guardian and The Observer offices at King's Place, King's Cross. I got invited on a little tour...and what a lovely tour it was! The building itself is beautiful, obviously super modern...with loads of quirky furnishings and hundreds of desks on each floor with writers covering the usual international news, sport, politics, music and fashion in blocks throughout each floor. The building is beyond huge. I had a chat with the picture editor, Helen over coffee and exchanged numbers, I hope to see her again soon. She gave me a lot of helpful tips.






On my walk back to King's Cross station (in the snow!), I noticed a HOLE in the black jumper I was wearing. The seam had come apart on the sleeve. And the armpit. How professional. So naturally, I did what any woman would do in my situation. I went shopping. It was so cold that I had to set some limitations - Oxford and Regent Street only! I went to Primark first, rubbish. Don't go if you're planning on, nothing too interesting at the moment surprisingly..and that's a tough statement to make in relation to Primark swag. Then on to New Look, since it was on the way back from Primark anyway. Tarty AND Rubbish. Where is all the good, cheap clothing? So I went into H&M, old trusty. I got a new round neck black jumper (seams very much intact) and the ripped and studded dark denim waistcoat in the image below.

Hawt.
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment