3 Feb 2010

February 3rd




February already...that didn't take long. I have no classes today so I've just been lounging around. I woke up at 12.30 to our doorbell hoping it was the books I ordered from Amazon but the postman tends to mash all the buttons when anyone, anywhere in the building receives a package. Thoughtful to a fault, that man.
I ordered The Sartorialist, a book I've seen mentioned a few times online here and there. It's a composition of various street styles from around the globe from the blog of the same title. I have a few books just like this, Nylon Street being my favourite. This one got such good reviews on Amazon and was only £10, so I threw it in my virtual shopping cart. It's also quite new, released in July '09. Scott Schuman is The Satorialist, a fashion marketer who turned to photography after the effects of 9/11. He photographs men and women of all ages. His blog is - http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/. Though you probably already knew that. I'm a late Sartorialist follower.


The second book I ordered was Three Nights in New York, written by Michelle Jackson. I keep reading biographies and stories that I need to be in the mood for, so I thought I'd read something light-hearted. I'll review both when I read them.


Since for the most part of December and January I was home in Dublin, I got used to having a fully stocked fridge. I went out drinking a lot and went out for dinner, so I've started a health kick since I got back. I started off with porridge and jam, for lunch I had made chicken caesar with quorn and I'm just about to make something for dinner...no ideas yet though.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment