7 Dec 2009


December 7


Hi, Monday. Since moving to Epsom, time flies by. I had no scheduled lectures today, just an hour-long tutorial with a small group of other students hashing out one anothers feature article with a contributor for The Guardian. To celebrate the fact that it's done and dusted and ready for Photoshop and InDesign, I went and picked up a few things...
I haven't used nail varnish in about six months and all the fancy ones today cost £6. SIX POUNDS. I don't have the income, nor the overdraft facilities of an average person (yet), so I chose this colour, 'White Ice', for a favorable £2.

These lipglosses came free with lady products. I love free.
I got this from Epsom library. It's due back in two weeks, so hopefully i'll get through it before I go home for Christmas.


Then, I made DINNER....

...chicken stirfry. It tasted better than it looks.
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment