3 Feb 2010

February 3rd


I will readily admit that I experience girl crushes. I go through phases, whether it's down to the style, voice or general presence of the crushee. This month I'm being greedy with two - Willa Holland and Rose Byrne. Both actors, Willa Holland I first saw in The O.C., where she played Kaitlin Cooper...then I forgot about her. Then she played Agnes in Gossip Girl and I forgot about her...again. Ok, not really selling my crush here. ANYway, I noticed her on a website featuring images of the premiere of her new film, Legion (which I think looks awful. Probably just as awful, if not worse than Daybreakers was). I have decided I very much like her style, classic hair and makeup. She seems to be able to pull anything off.




(willaholland.net)


Rose, on the other hand, has been in Troy, Sunshine and 28 Weeks Later. Her style is quite simple and the dress she wore to the Golden Globes this year happened to be my favourite - a strapless eggplant Lanvin dress with a Neil Lane diamond hair clip. It's a bit fuzzy. Unlike Rose.







(whowhatwear.com)



While on the topic of the Golden Globes, I wasn't impressed with Diane Kruger's dress at all. She is usually one of the most stylish in Hollywood, but this sickly sweet Christian Lacroix is W-R-O-N-G. Reminds me of a cupcake.

(whowhatwear.com)


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment