6 Aug 2011

Tick Tock...

I've wanted to get balayage done since last summer, when I saw the below image of Jessica Biel at the A Team premiere. I thought I'd have it myself by now..how hopelessly naive I was!

In my efforts to achieve more length, I have been taking extra special care of my hair ever since I got bitten by the balayage bug. I have refrained from hacking it myself with a cheap scissors, opting for semi-permanent hair dye...even taking vitimans. But it just. won't. grow. My hair is barely past my shoulder now, so it could be another year until I get to visit the Style Club to avail of the French free form process.
Of course I could get it done now, as balayage can look nice on shorter styles - Alexa Chung is a great example...but I never really paid much attention to or noticed hers. So I guess i'll wait and wear a longer style. Jessicas, Rachels and Lilys are the perfect length and colour.



Jessica Biel


Rachel Bilson


Lily Aldridge



I'm also interested this Hairspray hair scrunchie for fuller buns. They also have a clip in fringe extension for a full fringe. I'm considering both as they're both between €15.00 and €18.00 and it would be nice to have a detachable fringe. I'm a bit dubious about the fringe though. I wouldn't like it to fly off when i'm dancing/slide down my face when I'm driving or fall into my cereal.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment