20 Mar 2012

March














1. It's probably a bit early for the purchasing of bikinis but I don't care, I love the print and I'm fussy about shapes. Both from Penneys, the top was €6, the bottoms were €4. Hopefully living in Spain for the year will help me look a whole lot less pasty in it.


2. A lot of champagne and red wine after  work and a week of assignments



3. Finally found quinoa in Tesco! Delighted. I couldn't find it anywhere else. I don't really like rice and this is an addictive alternative. Can't wait to try some of these recipes after learning how to cook quinoa properly.


4.  John Frieda Blonde Shampoo/Conditioner/Lightening Spray - My hair is finally finished so I got these three products so the colour wouldn't fade, as I've had to wash it a lot lately with the gym. Haven't had any need for the lightening spray yet...smells like Sun In from all those years ago.


5. & 6. Natural History Museum Lady Gaga/Taylor Swift Warthog and Arctic Foxes. This museum wasn't at all what I thought it would be, and the most interesting floor is closed.


7. Cat signage from a relative



8. & 9. Mexican from Cortina's in Dundrum


10. St. Patrick's Day treats at work


11. Cookie the cat



♥ ♥ ♥











No comments:

Post a Comment